The Triumph Dolomite Club - Discussion Forum

The Number One Club for owners of Triumph's range of small saloons from the 1960s and 1970s.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:25 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:53 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
East Entertainment are piloting a new competitive, classic car rebuild TV show called ‘Build It, Start It, Keep It’ for a major UK broadcaster, and we need contestants.
Contestants will get the chance to win a classic car, if they can re-build it before a rival team.
I have attached a flyer for the show. It would be fantastic if you could share this with your members and any other people/groups you think might be interested. Please do send it out via any mailing lists and post it up on Facebook.
The deadline for applications is 10th October, so we would really appreciate it if you could encourage people to get in touch as soon as possible.
If you have any more questions, I’d be happy to talk to you about the show in more detail.
All the best,
Richard
Richard Ash
Producer
East Entertainment
020 3883 9713

Please note that I am simply a Forum administrator, so please do not contact me unless your question is regarding your Forum account. For general enquiries regarding the Club and its services (membership queries, questions about spares, lapdancing etc) please see https://forum.triumphdolomite.co.uk/vie ... hp?t=20098

Are you enjoying using our forum? If so why not support the owners club which provides it by joining The Triumph Dolomite Club? Help us to preserve these great cars for future generations.
Club membership costs just £30 for one year or £55 for two years. See https://forum.triumphdolomite.co.uk/vie ... =4&t=37824 for details.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:53 pm 
Future Club member hopefully!
Future Club member hopefully!

Well, if no one else is jumping in, I’m up for a laugh. I’m no mechanical expert, but I’m good under pressure and work pretty quick. With a bit of instruction (you bolt that on there!) I could assist a team that are one man down!

I’ll even bring the saw, so we can split the car equal ways at the end when we win! :D

1975 TRIUMPH DOLOMITE 1850 in Honeysuckle (Nina) 2015-2020

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the Triumph." - Thomas Paine