The Triumph Dolomite Club - Discussion Forum

The Number One Club for owners of Triumph's range of small saloons from the 1960s and 1970s.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:27 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: new tdc members sprint
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:38 pm 
hi all
I am a new member briwoody 16v I got a triumph dolomite sprint just before xmas which used to belong to TDC Secretary keith Rudrum ? then Malcolm buckett . The sprint is on the back cover of issue no 144 of august 2011 dolly mixture when owned my Malcolm. the sprint looks a bit different now with sprint wheels and chequered flag on part of front wings. the colour scheme is a bit different which appealed to me, more info and pics to follow soon.
cheers for now
brian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:57 am 
Welcome to possibly the best forum in the world ...... or was I thinking of lager...
You will find a wealth of knowledge and opinion here and if you can`t find the answer just ask..
I look forward to seeing some pictures
regards Chris

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:38 pm 
TDC Member

Hi Brian, Yes, welcome to the board. We do like photos, even if the car is not concourse. I do remember the name Keith Rudrum, from the early days of the Dolomite Sprint register. I'm not sure if he is still on here or not but certainly his cars were prize winners a few years back. It sound like you have got a bargain with some history. Well Done.
Cheers for now,
Tony.