The Triumph Dolomite Club - Discussion Forum

The Number One Club for owners of Triumph's range of small saloons from the 1960s and 1970s.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:48 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:29 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Standard Triumph Marque Day 2018

Friday 29th June - Sunday 1st July at Lincolnshire Showground (hosted at the TR Register International Weekend)

Free beer reception on Friday, technical seminars, camping.
Good Local hotel accommodation
Track day at Blyton Park on Friday 29th June.
Concours D'Elegance and Pride of Ownership displays from Meguiars
Triumph Survivors display of original and unrestored cars.
Large trade exhibition
Auto jumble , tools and spares for sale
A full programme of arena events with expert commentary
Free Technical seminars
Evening entertainment for all the family
Live music
Free welcome drinks on Friday evening
Invited guest car clubs and displays
Variety of on-site catering and bar facilities
Autosolo and precision driving displays (TBC)

Advance ticket prices (Standard or Triumph car club members); Weekend £30, Saturday £10 Sunday £10 Camping £10 (on the gate prices will be higher) Non-members price is £17 per day.
Book online at www.tr-registershop.co.uk or call 01235 818866

Please note that I am simply a Forum administrator, so please do not contact me unless your question is regarding your Forum account. For general enquiries regarding the Club and its services (membership queries, questions about spares, lapdancing etc) please see https://forum.triumphdolomite.co.uk/vie ... hp?t=20098

Are you enjoying using our forum? If so why not support the owners club which provides it by joining The Triumph Dolomite Club? Help us to preserve these great cars for future generations.
Club membership costs just £30 for one year or £55 for two years. See https://forum.triumphdolomite.co.uk/vie ... =4&t=37824 for details.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:11 am 
TDC Member

Are there likely to be any of our club members going or indeed is there likely to be an "official" club stand. Sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm new to Triumph ownership. :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:59 pm 
TDC Committee

The Standard Triumph Marque day is on Sunday 1st July as above. The organisers would like an idea of numbers intending to attend from TDC on the Sunday so they can allocate space. So anyone going??? Lots to do so why not make a weekend of it

Meet at Standard Triumph Social Club,Herald Avenue, Canley, CV5 6UB. Last Wednesday of month from 7:30pm.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:31 pm 
TDC Member

I will be there Sunday only.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:00 pm 
TDC Member

Am I really the only one going to this event and if that is the case will I have a stand all to myself? :?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:55 am 
TDC Member

Hi Jack,
I'm planning to come along so I'll keep you company!
Last time I was there - 2 years ago - there were just 3 Dolomites on the club stand and a couple of others among the general Triumph parking.

1980 Dolomite 1850HL Auto
1977 Dolomite 1500

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:41 am 
TDC Member

That's fantastic Mark, I'm now really looking forward to it. I'll show you jack in the box next weekend!
Graham :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:00 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Because prior to today only one member had expressed interest in the event, we have missed the deadline for booking a Club display area. If there are members who want to put their cars on a stand, right now is the time to say so and we'll see if we can still attend as a club. If we can't, which is most likely, members are still welcome to attend individually.

Please note that I am simply a Forum administrator, so please do not contact me unless your question is regarding your Forum account. For general enquiries regarding the Club and its services (membership queries, questions about spares, lapdancing etc) please see https://forum.triumphdolomite.co.uk/vie ... hp?t=20098

Are you enjoying using our forum? If so why not support the owners club which provides it by joining The Triumph Dolomite Club? Help us to preserve these great cars for future generations.
Club membership costs just £30 for one year or £55 for two years. See https://forum.triumphdolomite.co.uk/vie ... =4&t=37824 for details.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

UPDATE: space has been allocated so that members may park up together. Members are advised to book advance tickets as this will be cheaper than buying tickets on the day.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:35 am 
TDC Member

That's good news thanks. Come on then, take a break from the football and come over to sunny Lincolnshire for the weekend - let's fill the space. :jack:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:30 am 
TDC Member

I'd like a free ticket if there's still one going please!

1980 Dolomite 1850HL Auto
1977 Dolomite 1500

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:30 pm 
TDC Committee

There will be a club gazebo at the show, couple of chairs and some shade, all welcome. Only know of two cars intending to be there.

Marsh

Meet at Standard Triumph Social Club,Herald Avenue, Canley, CV5 6UB. Last Wednesday of month from 7:30pm.