The Triumph Dolomite Club - Discussion Forum

The Number One Club for owners of Triumph's range of small saloons from the 1960s and 1970s.
It is currently Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:29 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Publications
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:57 pm 
TDC Advertising Service

Quote:
I have three items that I would like you to put on you online for sale page please. I am really not interested in the money, just want someone to get some use out of them. Photos are available if you wish. I am only asking £5.00 each for the workshop manuals and £1.00 for the handbook. Postage for the manuals is £8.90 each 1st class, £4,95 second class. The handbook is probably £1.20. The information is as follows:

1. Factory workshop manual for Dolomite 1500 HL. A few pages with finger prints but mostly
in good condition.

2. Factory workshop manual for Dolomite 1850 including Sprint. A few pages with finger prints but mostly
in good condition.

3. Original handbook for Dolomite 1500 HL.

If you wish any further information please contact me.

Dean Swift deanswifty@btinternet.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE RE-READ

Are you enjoying using our forum? If so why not support the owners club which provides it by joining The Triumph Dolomite Club? Help us to preserve these great cars for future generations.