The Triumph Dolomite Club - Discussion Forum

The Number One Club for owners of Triumph's range of small saloons from the 1960s and 1970s.
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:14 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:01 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Regalia MEGA sale at the the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motorshow with Discovery, 9-11 November. All our clothing (fleeces, hoodies, t shirts, polo shirts, hats, caps) and keyfobs, badges, mouse mats, Dolly Bears, fridge magnets, stickers, mugs etc etc are ALL HALF PRICE OR LESS!!! That's right, EVERYTHING is HALF PRICE OR LESS!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:27 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Membership special offer :
£27 buys you Club membership until March 2020.
£50 buys you Club membership until March 2021.
See viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2412 for details of how to join. You can also join the Club at the Classic Motorshow this weekend.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:56 pm 
TDC Member

AHH this is good to see, I asked earlier on the FB group about joining the club at the show on Saturday and here's my answer already. Superb, see you on Saturday, I assume cash will be fine for payment???

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:03 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cash, credit card, cheque, PayPal, gold, diamonds, you name it, we'll take it!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:24 pm 
TDC Cheshire Area Organiser

Quote:
AHH this is good to see, I asked earlier on the FB group about joining the club at the show on Saturday and here's my answer already. Superb, see you on Saturday, I assume cash will be fine for payment???
Great stuff Steve, good to have on board.

Cheers,
Tony.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:17 am 
TDC Member

Quote:
Cash, credit card, cheque, PayPal, gold, diamonds, you name it, we'll take it!
Ahh that's excellent I've a huge stash of buttons I need to get rid of, I'll get them out and bring them along with me...............You'll know who I am when I get there,

I'll be the guy with a wheel barrow full of buttons :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:22 am 
TDC Member

Quote:
Quote:
Great stuff Steve, good to have on board.

Cheers,
Tony.
Thanks Tony, will be good to be a full member at last, maybe I'll be get to know the secret leg shake or what ever it is full members do when they meet up is :lol: :lol:
Seriously though I'll be glad to be a full member, something I've been wanting to do for a long time but current situation with things has not been to easy to allow it.

Steve

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:47 pm 
TDC Member

Well just got home from the NEC what a cracking day out with my father, not had a chance to take a day out with him since I don't remember when but sure is way too long ago!! As an added bonus even my brother was able to come over and meet up with us so a proper lads day out looking at cars which all three of us really enjoy!!
Now a fully paid up member of the club as well, not exactly sure who it was that I met as I'm no good with names but glad to have met you and was some good banter as well, as for the salesmanship .......well what can I say my pockets are more empty now than when I left home this morning :lol: but I have a new T shirt, a mug and a couple of stickers as well as a Haynes manual at a very good price so I'm more than pleased 8) 8)
Hopefully you will let me know who it was that I met today, and thanks once again for making me and my father feel welcome :bluewave: :bluewave:

Steve

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:14 pm 
TDC Member

Hi Steve

It was me who signed you up yesterday, nice to meet you and hear about your magenta sprint.

Cheers

Tony