The Triumph Dolomite Club - Discussion Forum

The Number One Club for owners of Triumph's range of small saloons from the 1960s and 1970s.
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:37 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:11 am 
TDC Member

Anybody have a set of old style rear wheel arch panels, the sort that cover this area:

My car has had them fitted in the past but it's an utterly dire job (riveted on top of the original arches I suspect!) and the whole lot is rotting out badly. The TDC panels don't cover enough area above the lip and quite a bit of fabrication would be required. I'd also consider the same bits cut from a parts car as long as they are in good enough nick that the TDC panels could sort them, its the prior bodgery that has caused them to rot in odd places rather than the usual arch lip that is causing me problems!

2005 Honda Civic 1.6i Exec "The Honda" - Broken, rear brakes are seized on...