The Triumph Dolomite Club - Discussion Forum

The Number One Club for owners of Triumph's range of small saloons from the 1960s and 1970s.
It is currently Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:12 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted:Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:04 am 
Future Club member hopefully!

Anyone interested in a complete,apart from wheels. stripped Dolomite. Too many parts to list but absolutely rock solid.If you show some interest I will list the work done and the money spemt.

Yes it rolls,stands on all fours.I have lots of pictures of progress started with missing front panel and fabrication work showing inside,outside,underside all overpicturesshow accesssable work done.

Michael.

Last edited by Mark-miwordz on Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted:Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:31 pm 
TDC West Mids Area Organiser

Some information which might help:

Does it roll, or would it need lifting?

Where is its location?

PostPosted:Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:51 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

From the "Chickens Lips" ad it's BB4 5NB

PostPosted:Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:56 pm 

Bought years ago along with every fancy piece of kit I could lay my hands on.to make a careful/rapid /track day.

Front of car has fitted outer lfront pane,fill inner inner full panel,pair of resdued headlamp panels,ns inner wing cut out and new one made and fitted,bulkhead stripped checked for sound fi,new footwells Rimmers fitted.new wing fitted,new sills both sides outer re inforcer and inner.all pillers checked for rust and cut out accordingkyl.Both boot floors replaced with club issue ones.

I think that covers it.

BB45NB

Accrington /Blackburn.

PostPosted:Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:41 am 

My listing has almost completely disappeared although my name is showing up in green??

PostPosted:Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:47 pm 

Was it sonething I said?
Was it failure to pay my subs on time??
If so I would like to repair the damage if possible.
Come to think of it the odds and endsnof carpets also disappeared and returned.15 SE carpets that are unlikely to see the light of day again now.

PostPosted:Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:47 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nothing has happened to any of your adverts; they are still there and always have been. It may attract more interest if you changed the title of your ad for the seat covers etc to something a bit more informative than "Chickens Lips". Just trying to be helpful.... :bluewave:

PostPosted:Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:03 pm 

reasons for your adverts and posts 'disappearing' will either be you haven't selected 'keep me logged in' on the log in page, your cookies settings are having a mdlife crisis or you have your security or computer sharing settings set wrong for your usage.

PostPosted:Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:50 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
reasons for your adverts and posts 'disappearing' will either be you haven't selected 'keep me logged in' on the log in page, your cookies settings are having a mdlife crisis or you have your security or computer sharing settings set wrong for your usage.
All good suggestions :) However, his posts are all publicly visible; you don't need to be logged in or even have an account on here to see them. The World and his brother can see them. In this case cookies are irrelevant, as previously stated, you don't need to be logged in to view this section of the Forum, cookies are only used to keep you logged in - if you want to be. Security settings on the computer; if he can get to this site then the settings are good, he will be able to see everything.