The Triumph Dolomite Club - Discussion Forum

The Number One Club for owners of Triumph's range of small saloons from the 1960s and 1970s.
It is currently Sun May 09, 2021 6:45 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted:Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:22 pm 
TDC Spares Officer

Thanks Tony!

I need to get my own done before I can do anything else at the moment, I am running out of space here. I need to do some mechanicals on the MG which should take me to the spring when I can get YGD and Nina painted. Nina is basically done, a couple of bits to be welded but it's basically ready for paint. YGD needs some more work done on the rear quarter.

PostPosted:Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:43 pm 
TDC Member

Yes fantastic work indeed! And a wealth of experience and information for when I endeavour to tackle my own car. Luckily I don't think it will need as much TLC as this one. But we never know what lurkes beneath! Fantastic work and thread. I don't know where you find the time to be honest! On to the next one!!! 😀

PostPosted:Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:49 pm 
TDC Spares Officer

Quote:
And a wealth of experience and information for when I endeavour to tackle my own car.
Thanks! That's why I do like to take the time to do these forum posts, not an instructional by any means more a visualization of what lies beneath! :D

Hopefully I will inspire others like others have inspired me!

PostPosted:Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:51 pm 
TDC West Mids Area Organiser

Quote:
Thanks Tony!

I need to get my own done before I can do anything else at the moment, I am running out of space here. I need to do some mechanicals on the MG which should take me to the spring when I can get YGD and Nina painted. Nina is basically done, a couple of bits to be welded but it's basically ready for paint. YGD needs some more work done on the rear quarter.
I'm planning on dropping Colin's car with you on the 23rd so you can do the welding before passing it onto Mart... :wink:

PostPosted:Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:46 pm 
TDC Member

Brilliant as always. Well done another very happy customer I’m sure.
Also looking forward to the next one. :D

PostPosted:Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:55 pm 
TDC Cheshire Area Organiser

Quote:
Thanks Tony!

How about a thread on the works of your MG Jame's? I don't think anyone will mind, will you chaps?

Tony.

PostPosted:Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:17 am 
TDC Spares Officer

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks Tony!

How about a thread on the works of your MG Jame's? I don't think anyone will mind, will you chaps?

Tony.
I have on on here somewhere before I did the frontline conversion. I'll update it, keep me on my toes!!! :lol:

Ready to go!