The Triumph Dolomite Club - Discussion Forum

The Number One Club for owners of Triumph's range of small saloons from the 1960s and 1970s.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:26 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:12 pm 
Hello all,

Aswell as having my Dolly sprint project on the go ( hopefully just weeks away ) I am Engine build shop manager for our race engine/chassis facility here in Repton Derbyshire. We design, build and manufacture Le mans prototype sportscars cars and engines. This year includes a full campaign where Nigel Mansell and his two sons will be competing in a full LMS season driving one of our P1 cars. http://www.zytek.co.uk

In light of the recent events in Haiti which i am sure has moved many of us, I am offering a tour of the factory here at Repton this Saturday (23/01/10) arrival time 10.30am, approx 2hr tour and if your really lucky a coffee and biscuit ! In return all I ask is a minimum donation of £10 per person which will go towards the relief effort. To keep the tour informative i will have to keep the numbers to around 20 so first come first served really.

Anybody who is interested please get in touch via the following email address although we do have a block on hotmail/yahoo i believe due to spam. andy.young@zytek.co.uk asap so i can gauge interest.

Thanks for reading.

Andyyoungy72
Future Club member hopefully!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:27 am 

Well done you I wish I could come but am far away.
Yes its harrowing to see all the suffering going on but helpless to make a change.

The lunatic is out................heres Jonny!