The Triumph Dolomite Club - Discussion Forum

The Number One Club for owners of Triumph's range of small saloons from the 1960s and 1970s.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:47 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: The Panel Range
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:19 pm 
TDC Member

Hi

Are the inner sill repair panels handed ( im after passengers side )and are they in stock for a rush job

Thanks Dave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:57 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Please see https://forum.triumphdolomite.co.uk/vie ... 13&t=35858

Please note that I am simply a Forum administrator, so please do not contact me unless your question is regarding your Forum account. For general enquiries regarding the Club and its services (membership queries, questions about spares, lapdancing etc) please see https://forum.triumphdolomite.co.uk/vie ... hp?t=20098

Are you enjoying using our forum? If so why not support the owners club which provides it by joining The Triumph Dolomite Club? Help us to preserve these great cars for future generations.
Club membership costs just £30 for one year or £55 for two years. See https://forum.triumphdolomite.co.uk/vie ... =4&t=37824 for details.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:36 am 
TDC West Mids Area Organiser

Quote:
Hi

Are the inner sill repair panels handed ( im after passengers side )and are they in stock for a rush job

Thanks Dave
Yes and yes.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:52 pm 
Future Club member hopefully!

Hi All,

I'm looking for a repair panel for the part of the inner wing that sits directly under the battery. I can't seem to find it on the parts list but was informed that TDC do supply the part.

1962 Land Rover Series 2a
1961 Land Rover Series 2a (under restoration)
1983 Land Rover Series 3

1995 Suzuki Samurai SJ413

1972 MGB GT (banished for being too tight to fit in it)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:00 pm 

Quote:
Hi All,

I'm looking for a repair panel for the part of the inner wing that sits directly under the battery. I can't seem to find it on the parts list but was informed that TDC do supply the part.
Anyone?

1962 Land Rover Series 2a
1961 Land Rover Series 2a (under restoration)
1983 Land Rover Series 3

1995 Suzuki Samurai SJ413

1972 MGB GT (banished for being too tight to fit in it)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:32 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Hi All,

Anyone?
It's the top section of 'H'

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:31 pm 
Hi I am seeking a lh chassis leg for a dolomite

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:11 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

See item "R" on the first page of our list at the start of this topic. £85 plus shipping.

Please note that I am simply a Forum administrator, so please do not contact me unless your question is regarding your Forum account. For general enquiries regarding the Club and its services (membership queries, questions about spares, lapdancing etc) please see https://forum.triumphdolomite.co.uk/vie ... hp?t=20098

Are you enjoying using our forum? If so why not support the owners club which provides it by joining The Triumph Dolomite Club? Help us to preserve these great cars for future generations.
Club membership costs just £30 for one year or £55 for two years. See https://forum.triumphdolomite.co.uk/vie ... =4&t=37824 for details.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:15 pm 

Quote:
See item "R" on the first page of our list at the start of this topic. £85 plus shipping.
Including shipping ;-)

(and it's on the second page)

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 3:59 pm 

I'm trying to figure out what the "Front Outer Valance End Repairs" (K) relate to. Is there any parts breakdown diagrams that point to which it is part of?

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 2:40 pm 

They are the ends of the upper outer front valance where they join the wings and incorporate the bonnet fixing points. They are perhaps the least accurate of the panels as we have been unable to replicate the subtle 3d curve of the valance, but they present a good starting point for a solid repair which will need some filler work afterwards to get the accuracy correct. I don't think I'll be restocking these once current stock is exhausted as they have been exceptionally slow moving.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:05 pm 

I’d like to order a pair of N and P panels to convert my Toledo to Dolomite lights sometime before spring. How do I actually buy them, is there a order form or phone number or something?
Many thanks, Jake

1978 BMW R100 Cafe Racer "Jägerbomb"
2018 Black Lab/German Shepherd mix "Rocky"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:37 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

The ordering details are in our Club members area and you would be given access to them once you become a member. If you don't want to become a Club member you can still order parts from us but there is a £27 surcharge added to the total cost (which includes a year's complimentary membership. Use the details here to contact us;
https://forum.triumphdolomite.co.uk/vie ... =4&t=20098