The Triumph Dolomite Club - Discussion Forum

The Number One Club for owners of Triumph's range of small saloons from the 1960s and 1970s.
It is currently Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:02 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:53 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

A "Mark 2" version of these should be available in the New Year. They will have a slightly improved fit ad will be thoroughly leak tested prior to shipping.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:36 pm 
TDC Member

Just wondering if there was an update on these ?

I'm still unsure what route to go with my 1300 Dolly, but would be handy to know if these are still available.

Thank you,

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:25 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

The modified jig was almost ready when I last saw it, but then lockdown ver1.0 got in the way and that was the end of that. Unfortunately the engineer at the company who made these for us was quite ill for a while which delayed things prior to that. I'll try and get a further update soon...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:15 pm 
TDC Member

Hi Admin,

Absolutely no rush, as said I'm unsure of what route I will take with it - either an engine swap or a replacement 1300 as I have acquired an FD Spit engine for rebuild.

Thank you,

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:06 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

A short update; a half-finished manifold (MkII version) is still at the unit awaiting completion. Due to the pandemic the company has been focussing on making items which have a quick turnaround and will pay the bills, hence no further progress has been made on our project. If a customer wanted this item it might encourage them to complete it sooner, but otherwise it'll probably be well down their to do list until we start getting some normality back.