The Triumph Dolomite Club - Discussion Forum

The Number One Club for owners of Triumph's range of small saloons from the 1960s and 1970s.
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:32 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:20 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

One member confirmed already, but would anyone else like to attend the Triumph Forum meeting on SATURDAY 14th October at the Heritage Motor Centre, Gaydon, Warks? It starts at 10.30am, lunch will be provided and the meeting should be over by about 2pm at the latest. I understand that you will be allowed into the museum F.O.C if you would like a look round before or after the meeting.
If you would like to represent the club at the meeting, or just find out more, send me a PM, email or phone me.

The Standard-Triumph Forum is a group made up from delegates from most of the Standard/Triumph clubs. It meets twice a year to discuss a range of issues which are relevant to the clubs and the classic car scene in general. The Forum organises an annual get-together for the Triumph clubs (held at Brooklands this year, before that it was held at Gaydon), which is one topic discussed. They also discuss collective parts remanufacturing possibilities, how to increase the profile of the Triumph scene and many other issues. The idea is that the clubs can use Forum to bring up issues which they feel might affect the scene in general and it is a way of increasing the co-operation between the clubs. I've attended several of these meetings over the years and found them to be very worthwhile.

http://www.standard-triumphforum.org/

UPDATE:
Two volunteers have come forward, many thanks! :Dfake christian lab http://www.replicalouboutin.net red sole heel replicas