The Triumph Dolomite Club - Discussion Forum

The Number One Club for owners of Triumph's range of small saloons from the 1960s and 1970s.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:08 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:23 pm 
Hi All

Newbie here ive just aquired a couple of dolly sprints, first one a standard road car 1975 in a kind of burgundy colour (not got log book yet) runs but needs MOT and a bit of TLC, well a lot actually but just going to do a bit of classic rallying with it (hopefully)

The second one in white is in race/track spec, so hopefully going to try and get sorted and race in some classic series with a pal of mine which will hopefully be a bit cheaper than racing previous caterhams and ginettas :roll: Although theres no such thing as cheap motorsport, well maybe lawnmower racing, another toy ive not sorted yet !!

Anyway just a quick intro, i will get some pics up soon, hopefully !! Theres a lot of hope here, wind in the right direction fingers crossed no triple dip recession an all that !!!

Cheers for now lee :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:54 pm 
Hello Lee

Thanks for the intro and welcome to the forum. We love pictures of Dolomites here so I for one would love to see these cars.

Any questions you have please feel free to ask.

:)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:14 pm 
hi lee welcome aboard ,your 1975 sprint will be carmine :D