The Triumph Dolomite Club - Discussion Forum

The Number One Club for owners of Triumph's range of small saloons from the 1960s and 1970s.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:53 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:14 am 
Morning all

As you will see I am new to the club having recently purchased a Dolly SE. MY family and I have had several Triumphs over the years and although I won't be using Dolsie as a daily driver, I do want to keep her in regular use and show her as often as possible.

Are there any other club members in Sheffield who arrange meets etc? Also, I am looking for a local (ish) garage for reference in case she needs work in the future. I am ok with basic mechanics and repairs though know my limits!! I have found a local Spitfire breaker/repairer in Sheffield called Spitfire Graveyard and wondered what they were like. Also Triumphland in Doncaster??

Your knowledge would be appreciated!

Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:42 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good choice of car :wink: - did you know that one is being broken in Keighley at the moment? Only 40 of the SEs left now, by the way.
Your nearest meet is at Goole (see viewtopic.php?t=9 for details), but don't forget Northern Dolly Day too (see viewtopic.php?t=1668 for info).
Welcome to the Club! :D

Please note that I am simply a Forum administrator, so please do not contact me unless your question is regarding your Forum account. For general enquiries regarding the Club and its services (membership queries, questions about spares, lapdancing etc) please see https://forum.triumphdolomite.co.uk/vie ... hp?t=20098

Are you enjoying using our forum? If so why not support the owners club which provides it by joining The Triumph Dolomite Club? Help us to preserve these great cars for future generations.
Club membership costs just £30 for one year or £55 for two years. See https://forum.triumphdolomite.co.uk/vie ... =4&t=37824 for details.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:06 am 
Thanks

I'll definitely be at the Northen Dolly day - looking forward to it. I saw items listed from the Keighley SE though the engine and ancillaries had gone. Was considering buying the interior (think it sold for 99p!! ) though no room to store it really and in any case the interior on my car is pretty good. Seemed a shame that the SE was breaking as it didn't look that desperate to me though you never can tell from pics.