The Triumph Dolomite Club - Discussion Forum

The Number One Club for owners of Triumph's range of small saloons from the 1960s and 1970s.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:14 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:29 am 
Hi everyone. Here is a list of all the events we will be attending this year.
Thoresby Hall 7th May. Crich Tramway Village 12th May. Beaumanor Hall 22nd July. Ferry Meadows BMC Day Peterborough 5th August. Crich Tramway Village 26th August and Thoresby Hall 27th August. We have a great time at all these events. You are all welcome to come and join us we always have grub and all the tea you can drink. At Crich in August we even go the hole hog and have a BBQ. So come on you lot and you dollyboy we'd love to meet you. :jump4joy:

Post subject: notts /derby meets
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:51 pm 
Hi
Can you give me anymore details on the first 3 shows you mention here. I may be able to attend.
cheers :poke:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:53 pm 
Hi AOB
The first one at Thoresby Parknear Ollerton Notts 7th May is usually a good day out. Hundreds of cars and bikes admission is £2.50 per car paid in advance but more on the daythat gets you 2 adults and as many kids as you like.Can't tell you how to get there cos I don't know where you are. Crich Tramway Matlock Derbyshire 12th May. This is the one that we are trying to get off the ground. It is fabulous place theres something to keep you occupied all day. Admission is free for the car and driver £8.50 for all other adults £4.50 per child. I know it sounds alot but you do get your monies worth. Beaumanor Hall Liecester, we won a prize there last year. Again a realy nice place and a good day out. Entry is £2.50 in advance and a bit more if you just turn up. We normally go in a convoy to this one so if you are local to us maybe you would like to come with us or join us enroute.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:53 pm 
hi again AOB

Forgot to say if you want any application forms for any of the events let me have your address and I'll post them to you by return or send it to me

19 Strawberry Bank, Huthwaite, Notts NG17 2QG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:42 pm 
:D

yay, yvonne has a pc!

now we can talk about all the meets i never go to... :roll: