The Triumph Dolomite Club - Discussion Forum

The Number One Club for owners of Triumph's range of small saloons from the 1960s and 1970s.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:36 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 68 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:29 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Please note that orders for advance tickets are no longer being taken.

Please note that I am simply a Forum administrator, so please do not contact me unless your question is regarding your Forum account. For general enquiries regarding the Club and its services (membership queries, questions about spares, lapdancing etc) please see https://forum.triumphdolomite.co.uk/vie ... hp?t=20098

Are you enjoying using our forum? If so why not support the owners club which provides it by joining The Triumph Dolomite Club? Help us to preserve these great cars for future generations.
Club membership costs just £30 for one year or £55 for two years. See https://forum.triumphdolomite.co.uk/vie ... =4&t=37824 for details.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:07 pm 
I'll be there on the Sunday, can't say what time exactly, but if there is anything I can do let me know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:58 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
My tickets took exactly two weeks to come.

If only somebody would return my Dolomite Club membership call, all would be well :roll:

Phil
Phil,
Mark did return your call, but left a message because you weren't in!
Maybe best if you send a PM to 1300mash, you can then sort out whatever it was that you wanted to speak to him about :) .

Please note that I am simply a Forum administrator, so please do not contact me unless your question is regarding your Forum account. For general enquiries regarding the Club and its services (membership queries, questions about spares, lapdancing etc) please see https://forum.triumphdolomite.co.uk/vie ... hp?t=20098

Are you enjoying using our forum? If so why not support the owners club which provides it by joining The Triumph Dolomite Club? Help us to preserve these great cars for future generations.
Club membership costs just £30 for one year or £55 for two years. See https://forum.triumphdolomite.co.uk/vie ... =4&t=37824 for details.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:13 pm 
Quote:
Quote:

If only somebody would return my Dolomite Club membership call, all would be well :roll:

Phil
Phil,
Maybe best if you send a PM to 1300mash, you can then sort out whatever it was that you wanted to speak to him about :) .
I left a message for membership,and I to was out when the call was returned,but I tried again at the weekend and sucessI joined over the phone, it takes effort on both sides,and in life you only get out what you put in,thanks to all tdc officers and helpers for all the hard unpaid work you put in

Post subject: Update
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:49 pm 
HI All,

Nathan has offered to add his car to the stand, so not far now. One more car required!

Volunteer numbers looking good, will update this thread as & when.

Thanks
jeff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:02 pm 
a non srinnt doly would be nice (no offence meant to sprint owners)
2 fwd's
a nice shiny white srint
and a daily driver , ken how about the tolly?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:08 pm 
Ken, that would be good, then we have all the cars across the board that the club caters for!!!!

Go on you know you wanna.........

Nathan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:31 am 
I want to but i don't think the welding will be done by then.

My mate is doing it in between jobs and I was supposed to help. However, out of action due to wrist op at the mo. Will try very, very hard next week, but I don't think it'll be finished :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:03 pm 
I will be present and most likely in the V8 as well! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:41 am 
Quote:
Quote:

Phil
Phil,
Oops ! :oops:

Very sorry, I usually get a text message when I have a voicemail :oops:

Will send a PM.. is 1300mash Mark ?

Phil

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:19 pm 
Future Club member hopefully!
Future Club member hopefully!

Quote:
is 1300mash Mark ?
Yep

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:27 pm 
Bodgerben offered his tolly didn't he?

Post subject: Passes
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:16 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ!

The exhibitors passes have now arrived. These are needed by all members who are either exhibiting their cars or are helping to set up and man the club stand. Passes are needed for both the Saturday and the Sunday, but vehicle passes are also required for each member coming into the showground via the exhibitor's entrance. You won't be able to get into the showground unless you have a vehicle pass AND an exhibitor's pass for each person in the vehicle. The passes allow entry into the showground and hall from 2pm on the Saturday and from 7am (TBC - it might be 8am) on the Sunday. They are only valid up until around 9.30am (again, to be confirmed) which is before the doors open to the public. If you aren't intending to be there on the Saturday, or won't arrive until after doors open on the Sunday, there is no need for us to buy extra exhibitor's passes, we can simply come to some arrangement with ordinary advance tickets. Please note that ordinary advance tickets will not get you into the showground/hall until 10am on the Sunday.
We only have a small quanity of passes so far, so we'll need to buy some more at the weekend. We need to know exactly who will be coming on which day so that we can make sure that the relevant passes are available. What we have done in recent years is to leave the passes on the gate with the security staff so that they can be picked up by members. Hence we'll need to know your car registration too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:49 pm 
I'll be coming in Big White Volvo G705 UTM on Sunday morning (early). Colin and Phil will be coming too. Colin will be in his car but I obviously don't know the reg number. We all have advance tickets.

Ken

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:58 pm 
TDC Oxfordshire Area Organiser

I will be coming up on Sat afternoon in OPD 716W to put on the stand. I will also be arriving early before doors open on Sunday morning.

Matt

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 68 Next