Complete car (minus dynamo) in white with red interior. Period registration, V5 and currently on a SORN. If you can weld and do some metal fabrication then you're all set.
In the late sixties / early seventies my father owned a 1300 FWD in white with red interior and loved her so much that when he retired we sourced a project for him, the car you see in these photos.
Sadly, having been diagnosed with wet macular degeneration he can no longer see clearly enough to weld, complete and ultimately enjoy AKY 592.
- undamaged front and rear screens included but not photographed
- pair NOS front wings
- pair NOS sills
- LH inner sill
- set of original wheel covers
- pair new front shocks
- 5 wheels in good condition with tires (latter will need replacing)
- full red interior with no rips or tears
- engine complete less dynamo
- rotisserie customised to attach to and support this particular car
- other minor parts will be included
- other than the engine the car has been fully stripped and reassembled so no seized fixings, etc.
- rolls but cannot be driven
- engine believed to be a runner
- PM me for additional contact details or to answer questons. There may be a short delay in answering whilst I get answers from my father ;o)
- Selling as a job lot, no appetite to split or sell parts
- Buyer collects from a WS7 postcode
- Not looking to make a profit so a nice round £1,200 ONO secures.
thanks for looking, Darren