The Triumph Dolomite Club - Discussion Forum

The Number One Club for owners of Triumph's range of small saloons from the 1960s and 1970s.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 469 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 732 Next
 Post subject: Re: JOKE OF THE DAY
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:18 am 
TDC Cheshire Area Organiser

I nearly got knocked off my bike by a council salt wagon last night.

"You dozy b*****d" I shouted, through gritted teeth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:58 pm 

And one for our friends down under :D

A Kiwi and an Aussie were sitting around talking one afternoon over a cold beer.

After a while the Aussie says to the Kiwi, "If I was to sneak over to your house and made wild passionate love to your wife while you were off fishing, and she got pregnant and had a baby, would that make us related?"

The Kiwi crooked his head sideways for a minute, scratched his head, and squinted his eyes thinking real hard about the question.

Finally, he says, "Well, I don't know about related, but it sure would make us even."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:05 am 
Future Club member hopefully!

A couple here that relate to Vintage cars....mostly Model T Fords.....

Attachments:
707918 (675 x 960) (506 x 720).jpg
707918 (675 x 960) (506 x 720).jpg [ 89.82 KiB | Viewed 3490 times ]
783720.jpg
783720.jpg [ 59.97 KiB | Viewed 3490 times ]
shinnfordcheep.JPG
shinnfordcheep.JPG [ 102.39 KiB | Viewed 3490 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:15 pm 

A DEA officer stops at a ranch in Texas, and talks with an old rancher. He tells the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher says, "Okay, but do not go in that field over there," as he points out the location. The DEA officer verbally explodes saying, "Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me." Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removes his badge and proudly displays it to the rancher. "See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish...On any land..No questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?" The rancher nods politely, apologizes, and goes about his chores. A short time later, the old rancher hears loud screams and sees the DEA officer running for his life chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrude Bull... With every step the bull is gaining ground on the officer, and it seems likely that he'll get gored before he reaches safety. The officer is clearly terrified. The rancher throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs.."Your badge...Show him your badge!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:47 pm 

Prince Charles decided to take up walking every day. However, his route takes him past a particular corner on which a prostitute is always standing, offering her services. He learned to brace himself as he approached her for what was almost certain to follow. "One hundred and fifty pounds!" she’d shout. "No, five pounds!" he'd say, from the side of his mouth, just to shut her up. This ritual between him and the hooker became a daily occurrence. "One hundred and fifty pounds!” He'd yell back, "no, five pounds!" One day, Camilla decided to accompany her husband. As the couple neared the hooker's corner, Prince Charles realised she'd bark her £150 offer and Camilla would wonder what he'd really been doing on all his past outings. As they neared the hooker’s corner he became even more apprehensive than usual. Sure enough, there she stood. He tried to avoid eye contact as she watched the pair pass. Then, the hooker yelled; "See what you get for five pounds, you tight b*****d!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:51 pm 

Quote:
Prince Charles decided to take up walking every day. However, his route takes him past a particular corner on which a prostitute is always standing, offering her services. He learned to brace himself as he approached her for what was almost certain to follow. "One hundred and fifty pounds!" she’d shout. "No, five pounds!" he'd say, from the side of his mouth, just to shut her up. This ritual between him and the hooker became a daily occurrence. "One hundred and fifty pounds!” He'd yell back, "no, five pounds!" One day, Camilla decided to accompany her husband. As the couple neared the hooker's corner, Prince Charles realised she'd bark her £150 offer and Camilla would wonder what he'd really been doing on all his past outings. As they neared the hooker’s corner he became even more apprehensive than usual. Sure enough, there she stood. He tried to avoid eye contact as she watched the pair pass. Then, the hooker yelled; "See what you get for five pounds, you tight b*****d!"
:D

On the motorway no one can hear me sing!
Construed as a public service, self preservation in reality.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:03 pm 
TDC Member

Quote:
A DEA officer stops at a ranch in Texas, and talks with an old rancher. He tells the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher says, "Okay, but do not go in that field over there," as he points out the location. The DEA officer verbally explodes saying, "Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me." Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removes his badge and proudly displays it to the rancher. "See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish...On any land..No questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?" The rancher nods politely, apologizes, and goes about his chores. A short time later, the old rancher hears loud screams and sees the DEA officer running for his life chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrude Bull... With every step the bull is gaining ground on the officer, and it seems likely that he'll get gored before he reaches safety. The officer is clearly terrified. The rancher throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs.."Your badge...Show him your badge!
:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:06 pm 
TDC Member

Quote:
I nearly got knocked off my bike by a council salt wagon last night.

"You dozy b*****d" I shouted, through gritted teeth
:lol: I love that humour :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:11 pm 
TDC Member

Quote:
A 75-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk. The Receptionist said, 'Yes sir, what are you seeing the Doctor for today?' 'There's something wrong with my d*ck', he replied. The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that. ' 'Why not, you asked me what was wrong and I told you,' he said. The Receptionist replied; 'Now you've caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the Doctor in private.' The man replied, 'You shouldn't ask people questions in a roomful of strangers, if the answer could embarrass anyone. The man walked out, waited several minutes, and then re-entered. The Receptionist smiled smugly and asked, 'Yes??' 'There's something wrong with my ear,' he stated. The Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice.. 'And what is wrong with your ear, Sir?' 'I can't p*ss out of it,' he replied.
Brilliant :) I'm not the only one that thinks doctors receptionists are bitches lol

Tony

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:55 pm 
TDC Member

A lorry carrying snooker equipment crashed on the M25..

The drivers under a rest and the cues go back miles

1965 Triumph 2000 black and rust
1967 BSA B40wd green
2018 Jaguar E pace 2018
NOBODY expects the Canley Inquisition!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:31 am 
What happens when a frog’s car breaks down?
It gets toad away!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:26 am 

Two Blondes walk into a building.
You'd think one of them would have seen it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:18 am 

For our friends north of the border.....

Nicola Sturgeon, Donald Trump, and Vladimir Putin all die and go to hell. While there, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for. The Devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth. Putin calls Russia and talks for 5 minutes. When he was finished the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars, so Putin writes him a cheque. Next Donald Trump calls the U.S. and talks for 30 minutes. When he's finished the devil informs him that the cost is 6 million dollars, so Trump writes him a cheque. Finally Nicola Sturgeon gets her turn and calls Scotland for 4 hours. When she's finished, the devil informed her that there would be no charge and feel free to call Scotland anytime. Putin and Trump go ballistic and ask the devil why Nicola Sturgeon got to call Scotland free. The devil replied, "Since Nicola Sturgeon became First Minister of Scotland, the Country has gone to hell, so it's a local call."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:03 am 

A blonde is sick and tired of all the blonde jokes so she dyes her hair a different colour. One day as she's driving along in the countryside she comes across a shepherd and his flock of sheep. She says to the shepherd,
"If I can guess how many sheep you have can I have one of them?" The shepherd agrees to this and the blonde says,
"You've got 279 sheep."
"That's exactly right," says the shepherd. "Pick any sheep you like." The blonde picks black & white fluffy one. The shepherd turns round to the blonde.
"If I can guess your natural hair colour, can I have my sheepdog back?"

West Yorkshire Area Organiser & forum moderator
Meetings take place on the first Wednesday of the month at 8.00pm at The Old Brickworks, Wakefield Road, Drighlington, Bradford, BD11 1EA

1972 Dolomite 1850 auto (NYE 751L - Now for sale)
2003 Volvo XC90 D5 SE (PX53 OVZ - The daily driver)
2009 Mercedes-Benz W204 C200 CDI Sport (BJ58 NCV - The 2nd car)
1991 Toyota Celica GT (J481 ONB - another project car)
Former stable of SAY 414M (1974 Toledo), GRH 244D (1966 1300fwd), CDB 324L (1973 1500fwd), GGN 573J (1971 1500fwd), DCP 625S (1977 Dolomite 1300) & LCG 367N (1975 Dolomite Sprint) plus 5 Acclaims and that's just the Triumphs!

Check my blog at http://triumphtoledo.blogspot.com
My YouTube Channel with a bit of Dolomite content.

"There is only one way to avoid criticsm: Do nothing, say nothing and BE nothing." Aristotle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:52 pm 

Have you noticed how many F1 drivers have names linked to Scottish towns? Stirling Moss, Lewis Hamilton, Eddie Irvine.......Ayr Town Centre....

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 469 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 732 Next