Thermostate housing Dolly 1850cc

Thinking of buying a Dolomite? Just bought one but don't know what to do next? This forum is specially for you!
73Iceblue
TDC Member

Thermostate housing Dolly 1850cc

#1 Post by 73Iceblue »

Hello every one

first I wish every one a good week.

I have a new challenge, my thermostate-housing is rotten. The big diameter outlet pipe is completly rotten nearly 1/3.
I'm looking to replace this part (158633 or UKC 353. My Dolly is june 1973, 1850cc / double caraburators Stromberg!!

Did anyone have such a item and maybe sell it to me? Shipping goes to Portugal!!
Or any suggestion how the repair this!!

For further infos just email me on my pm. thanks

By the way this plattform and the club members is great!!

Iceblue73
xvivalve
TDC West Mids Area Organiser

Re: Thermostate housing Dolly 1850cc

#2 Post by xvivalve »

I have a useable used one here, but we've experienced problems sending items to Portugal using the normal postage service; for some reason the Portuguese postal service receives the parcel, sits on it for 3 months and then returns it stating it can't be delivered. This has happened both times. As a consequence I send parts to Nuno using UPS once he has accumulated sufficient quantity to make it viable. I could send it to Nuno in his next parcel and ask him to forward it to you. Nuno is in Santa Tirso
73Iceblue
TDC Member

Re: Thermostate housing Dolly 1850cc

#3 Post by 73Iceblue »

Bom dia, how are you? I hope fin. I'm the gy you send the speaker cover this spring!! Yes that's thrutth about the portugues customs!! ...and in case you received the parcel you have to pay the VAT and other fees!! (Very expensiv!!) In the mean time I found a old/new housing in GB. No problem to getit here.

HAve a good time and até logo

73Iceblue