The Triumph Dolomite Club - Discussion Forum

The Number One Club for owners of Triumph's range of small saloons from the 1960s and 1970s.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:34 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:54 am 
TDC Editor

I have ordered a small batch of radiator and heater in & out hoses. These are made in England, none of your far east rubbish. Kevlar reinforced, not that old fashioned fabric interlining type that delaminates with use.
Prices TO MEMBERS will be:
Top hose (13 & 1500) £12.50
Bottom hose 1300 £12.85
Bottom hose 1500 £13.50
and a pair of heater in & out hoses £23.50

Will despatch via Evri so add £4.00 for any order to cover packaging and freight.
There are some "jokers" on eBay and some of the other Triumph FB sites offering "new old stock"hoses, usually QH or Harmo. Just think a moment, these companies ceased making hoses some 30 years ago. Long term storage and rubber deteriorates, goes hard etc. Why risk your engine using rubbish like that?
I am also investigating the manifold rubber hoses on both 13 & 1500s but presently my supplier cannot locate the tooling. This firm also has tooling for the 1850 & Sprint hoses, they did supply BL in the day. If someone out there in Dolly Land would like to invest I would be happy to put you in touch with the manufacturer up in Greater Manchester.

FWD owners, Allan up near Edinburgh has stocks of the hoses for these models, also made by "my supplier".

Please order from Steve, the Dolly Mixture editor, details in each issue.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:40 pm 
Future Club member hopefully!
Future Club member hopefully!

what the price for non-members?

Dolomite 1300,1980`V`reg in british racing brown(russet),3.63 diff with 21t speedo pinion,95%poly`d,HL clocks,standard wheels with SE covers wrapt in 175 70 13,mot`d 19-09-2014,been off the since 1990,(july2017) stainless steel exhaust 3-piece,(xmas2018) wooden mountney steering wheel,(june2020) new monroe shock(radial front,gas-matic rears) with -1" lower`d springs all round.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:25 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's the same price, but non-members pay a £30 surcharge. This is a one-off payment, no surcharge is payable on any other parts bought for the next 12 months. The surcharge includes 12 months complimentary TDC membership.

Please note that I am simply a Forum administrator, so please do not contact me unless your question is regarding your Forum account. For general enquiries regarding the Club and its services (membership queries, questions about spares, lapdancing etc) please see https://forum.triumphdolomite.co.uk/vie ... hp?t=20098

Are you enjoying using our forum? If so why not support the owners club which provides it by joining The Triumph Dolomite Club? Help us to preserve these great cars for future generations.
Club membership costs just £30 for one year or £55 for two years. See https://forum.triumphdolomite.co.uk/vie ... =4&t=37824 for details.