Brass cage

For everything to do with Dolomites, Toledos, FWD cars and Dolomite-based kitcars.
tinweevil
Future Club member hopefully!

Brass cage

#1 Post by tinweevil »

I use an ordinary slide hammer.

Tinweevil
1978 Pageant Sprint - the rustomite, 1972 Spitfire IV - sprintfire project, 1968 Valencia GT6 II - little Blue, 1980 Vermillion 1500HL - resting. 1974 Sienna 1500TC, Mrs Weevils big brown.
Dollyboy

#2 Post by Dollyboy »

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:34 pm Post subject: Brass cage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I use an ordinary slide hammer.

Tinweevil
me, for my brass cages i generally use... errrrr... a hack-saw and a hammer n chisel???

:chortle:

were you completely mangled when you wrote that?

:spliff:
tinweevil

What was I smoking?

#3 Post by tinweevil »

:oops:

Seems so. It was supposed to be a reply to the question about how to get a water pump cage out. I wondered where the hell that reply had gone. I must have hit new thread instead of reply. Ho hum.

Tinweevil
1978 Pageant Sprint - the rustomite, 1972 Spitfire IV - sprintfire project, 1968 Valencia GT6 II - little Blue, 1980 Vermillion 1500HL - resting. 1974 Sienna 1500TC, Mrs Weevils big brown.
Dollyboy

#4 Post by Dollyboy »

haha. did make me chuckle tho, had all sorts of random stuff to put there, eg iced buns, vacuum cleaners, pencils etc, but not sure that many people would appreciate my sence of humor...
xvivalve
TDC West Mids Area Organiser

#5 Post by xvivalve »

Iced buns and vacuum cleaners...ho ho ho, you too Kev? At least I don't have the excuse of watching too much TV.

I have a nice cellar though...they came to read the meters yesterday, but I wouldn't let them out...err, I mean in.